September 30th, 2009 3 Comments
• SURPRISE WITNESS: Greg Meffert takes the stand.
• LA TRAVIATA AND A BIG-ASS BEER: Opera makes a return to Bourbon Street.
• SHRIMPING SQUABBLE: Jeremy Alford reports shrimpers and seafood processors are fussing and feuding over prices.
• ACTION JACKSON: Lisa Jackson, 9th Ward native and director of the Environmental Protection Agency, discusses the Obama administration’s proposed “green economy.”
• FINE ARTS LEAGUE: The ever-wacky Running With Scissors troupe is presenting a one-night-only staged reading of John Waters‘ Female Trouble Oct. 20.
• DOES MEYER MAKE TINFOIL HATS?: The…
Total Posts: 3586 (show recent)